Sunday, July 6, 2014

SummerThrowDown '14



I love being able to tackle my #TBR (to be read) stack during the summer, mixing in both kidlit and grown-up books. My friend Sherry Gick tweeted out about the 3rd annual SummerThrowDown, where this year you can challenge a friend to compete against you. I haven't challenged anyone, but I am finally attacking my stack of books that have been waiting for me! For more information, you can read Sherry's blog post at The Library Fanatic.  

The organizers of SummerThrowDown are:
Brian Wyzlic - Wyz Reads 
Kathy Burnette  - The Brain Lair 

All of these folks, Sherry included, would be great people to follow on Twitter and add to your PLN.

My goal for SummerThrowDown is 25 books. Having just finished Divergent, and now I'm reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth, so I'm definitely going to have to work in some picture books to reach my goal!


If you want to join the SummerThrowDown, you can sign up here

To follow my progress, you can find me on Goodreads.



Happy Reading!
Also, please ignore the two pictures of Insurgent. Not sure why it is showing up twice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment